The development of Ethernet switches of MES2408x family has been launched
In the second quarter of 2019, the pre-serial production of the switches MES2408 AC, MES2408 DC, MES2408P AC, MES2408P DC, MES2408PL AC, MES2408IP DC1, MES2408C AC, MES2408CP AC based on Realtek chips will be implemented.
The switches connect end users to the networks of Enterprises, mid-sized and small companies and to carrier networks through Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. The devices support virtual local area networks (VLANs), multicast groups, and have extended security function set.
The key technical features of the switches:
- 8 ports of 10/100/1000BASE-T
- 2 ports of 100BASE-FX/1000BASE-X
- 2 Combo ports (MES2408C AC, MES2408CP AC)
- Advanced L2 features
- Support for Multicast (IGMP Snooping, MVR)
- Advanced security functions (L2-L4 ACL, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, etc.)
- AC and DC power supply
Due to the use of Realtek chips, the switches allow to construct reliable full-featured networks for a reasonable price and can compete with other manufacturers equipment.
To obtain more detailed information, contact the managers of Eltex commercial department: email@example.com