- High-performance solution based on the Realtek chipset
- Base station with support for 802.11a/n/ac (5G Wi-Fi)
- Radio interface with MIMO 2x2 support
- Up to 30 clients on a base station sector
- Radio module power of up to 24 dBm
WОP-2ac-LR5 is designed to organize Broadband wireless networks in private housing, that provide broadband access to the Internet in a radius of 3 km and Triple Play services.
The device is a good choice for wireless network construction in a difficult climatic conditions. WOP-2ac-LR5 operates well in a wide operating temperature range and in high humidity (different climatic zones). The device allows connecting different sector antennas.
The base station WОP-2ac-LR5 provides data rate of up to 867 Mbps on each interface due to the support for IEEE 802.11ac standard.
The base station WОP-2ac-LR5 – an up-to-date flexible solution that provides extending coverage zone due to its power of the transmitter (up to 24 dBm) and extending number of clients per base station due to 3 radio interfaces. It is possible to deploy wireless IT infrastructure fast and easily by virtue of high-performance hardware, scalability and intuitive interface.
To ensure stable and uninterrupted operation, the device is equipped with high-performance Realtek chipsets providing high data processing rates and effective operating via FBWA
technology (Fixed Bandwidth Wireless Access). Furthermore, the support for MIMO technology and use of narrow-band antennas make the device a universal solution for broadband access network organization.
To ensure stable and uninterrupted operation, the device is equipped with high-performance Realtek chipsets providing high data processing rates and effective operating via FBWA technology (Fixed Bandwidth Wireless Access).
The device uses up-to-date technologies of authentication to provide a secure connection. Particularly, it uses a dynamic key that is unique for each user device that interacts with WOP-2ac-LR5.
The PoE+ technology makes it possible to install the equipment virtually anywhere, regardless of the power supply location, reduces total cost by discarding power cables and performs the installation easier and faster.
- 1 Combo-port 10/100/1000Base-T (Ethernet) / 100/1000Base-X (SFP)
- 2 SMA-type connectors (female) for external antennas (Omni, sector, rod, etc.)
- Support for IEEE 802.11a/n/ac
- Data aggregation, including A-MPDU (Tx/Rx) и А-MSDU (Rx)
- Priorities and packed planning based on WMM
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Hidden SSID support
- 4 virtual access points
- External access points detection
- Automatic negotiation of speed and duplex mode, switching over MDI and MDI-X modes
- Support for VLAN
- 802.1X authentication support
- Support for ACL
- Support for NTP
- Packet priorities and planning based on profiles
- Bandwidth limiting for each SSID
Wireless intarface parameters
- Centralized authentication via RADIUS server (WPA/WPA2 Enterprise)
- WPA/WPA2 encryption
- 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption of data
- Frequency range 5180–6150 MHz
- CCK, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM modulation
- Support for MIMO 2х2
- Wi-Fi Realtek RTL8812BRH chip
- Bandwidth: 5, 10, 20, 40, 80 MHz
- 802.11a/n/ac: 36-230 (5180-6150 MHz)
Maximum power of the transmitter1
- 802.11ac: up to 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps
- 802/11ac: up to 867 Mbps
- Remote control via Telnet, SSH
- Power consumption up to 6,5 W
- Processor Realtek RTL8197FS
- 32 MB Flash
- 128 MB RAM
- Power supply: PoE+ 48В/54В (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Operating temperature from -45°С to +65°С
- IP54 protection level
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 88x232,5x47 mm
- Pole mount
The number of channels and the value of the maximum output power will vary according to the rules of radio frequency regulation in your country.
The maximum wireless data rate is defined according to IEEE 802.11n/ac standard. The real bandwidth might be different. Conditions of the network, environment, the amount of traffic, building materials and constructions and network service data might decrease the real bandwidth. The environment might influence on the network coverage range.