ONT NTU are high-performance network terminals which are designed for providing access to voice services, IPTV, OTT, high speed Internet. Also, with NTU-RG series optical network terminals, operators will be able to provide their subscribers with a wide range of local network operation services and capabilities.
PON Technology is the most modern and effective “last mile” solution. This solution reduces the amount of cables and provides data transfer with downlink rate up to 2.5Gbps and uplink rate up to 1.25Gbps. PON-based solutions in access networks allow end users to have access to a set of services based on IP protocol.
Integrated 4-port 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit router allows to create a high-performance connection for network devices. 2 x FXS ports enable VoIP services. The USB port can be used for USB-enabled devices (USB flash drives, external HDD).
- High-speed Internet access
- Video streaming/ High Definition TV/IP TV, Video on Demand (VoD), Video conferencing
- Online educational and entertainment programs
- Providing of broadband access services to subscribers located in apartment houses, residential areas, campuses or suburban settlements
- Corporate network construction at large strategic enterprises, or in office buildings with high requirements in terms of security and data transfer rates
Wireless Wi-Fi Connection
Customer routers NTU-RG-1422G-Wac supports 802.11ac standard, which allows to reach speeds up to 1,3 Gbps and to deliver modern high-speed services to a client via wireless network. Two internal Wi-Fi network controllers provide the work in two frequency ranges - 2,4 GHz and 5GHz.