- performance up to 800 Gbps
- non-blocking switching matrix
- 24x 10G, 4x 40G
- Front-to-Back ventilation
- stacking up to 8 devices
- power supply reservation
- reserved ventilation system
Switch MES 5324 is high-performance devices that have 10GBASE-X, 40GBASE-X interfaces. They are used in service provider networks as aggregation devices and in Data centers as Top-of-Rack или End-of-Row switches.
Ports reach such speeds as 40 Gbps (QSFP), 10 Gbps (SFP+) или 1 Gbps (1000BASE-X и 1000BASE-T SFP). So these devices provide flexibility in using and an opportunity to process on higher speeds. Non-blocking switching matrix does packet processing at maximal load with minimum delay for all types of traffic.
Front-to-back ventilation provides effective cooling while using the devices in Data centers conditions.
Reserved ventilators and power supplies of alternative and constant currents, monitoring system of hardware help to get high reliability. Switches have an opportunity to change the power modules and ventilation modules "hot".
- CPU Marvell98CX8129
- 1x10/100/1000Base-T (ООВ), 1х10/100/1000Base-T (Management), 24x(10G Base-X(SFP+)/1000Base-X (SFP)), 4x40G Base-SR4/LR4 (QSFP)
- 1 Console port RS-232/RJ-45
- Performance up to 800 Gbps
- Buffer size 32 Mbit
- Table of MAC-addresses 64K
- Table VLAN 4K
- QoS: traffic prioritization, 8 levels; 8 output queues with different priorities for each port
- TCAM for routing: 8192, for traffic processing: 8192х24V
- The maximal size of Jumbo-frames is 10K
- Stacking up to 8 units
- Power: 220V +-20%, direct current network -36..-72V
- Power supply: one power source of direct or alternative current or two power sources of direct or alternative current with hot change
- Max power 85W
- Front-to-back ventilation, 4 fans
- Working environment temperature -20°C..+50°C
- Humidity less than 40%
- Storage temperature -40°C..+70°C
- Dimensions 430x298x44 mm